Questions?

If you need to contact me about homework details, email me at niallj@asamadagascar.org

If you are looking for the ASAMUN page, click here.

Also, if you spot any typos, please correct them in the comment boxes.

Friday 30 January 2015

G10 Act III.i HW



I'm sure you were all as blown away by Henry's exhortation to arms as I was.

So, methinks twud be a most profitable use of thine candlelight to echo those cries to Mars.

Get thee from here and most proudly scribe a cry of your own (of no less than a score of lines), that our most warlike Harry would have taken to his heart.

It need not be in Elizabethan English. 

7 pts - blows my socks off
5 pts - captures the essence of III.i
3 pts -  it's done, but let's just say that I'm not convinced you put that uch thought into it.
0 pts - abysmal, simply abysmal

2 comments:

  1. Oh... Homework... What do you mean by score? (in the line details)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'score ' is an old way of saying twenty.

    ReplyDelete